“Plague” is the dark, heavy electronica we’ve come to expect from Crystal Castles. Producer Ethan Kam told NME, ”Every song we write is bleak. We don’t want anything else.” And though it’s bleak, “Plague” is fascinating.
- Matt & Kim @ Great GoogaMooga instagram.com/p/ZeSIduuceU/ 1 day ago
- I'll #tastetheadventure for some Bonnaroo tickets! http://t.co/kysRDfY2Eg 1 day ago
- Father John Misty @ Great GoogaMooga instagram.com/p/Zd3Bplucfs/ 1 day ago
- Sharon Van Etten playing in the rain @ Great GoogaMooga instagram.com/p/ZdnfRfucVn/ 1 day ago
- Old-school soul from Lee Fields & the Expressions @ Great GoogaMooga instagram.com/p/ZdfFgkOcW-/ 1 day ago