As a graduate student at St. Bonaventure University, I’ve had lots of opportunities to learn by doing. I got to redesign the folders given to prospective students looking to enroll in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication – which also includes the Integrated Marketing Communications graduate program. I worked with Ruth Harper, Brittany Henry (who hosted these on her own site first) and Sara Krawczyk to revamp the folder. We designed these in about two and a half weeks, while working on other projects. Please note, we didn’t have our own pictures for the project. The ones used here are merely meant as place markers.
- Father John Misty @ Great GoogaMooga instagram.com/p/Zd3Bplucfs/ 1 hour ago
- Sharon Van Etten playing in the rain @ Great GoogaMooga instagram.com/p/ZdnfRfucVn/ 3 hours ago
- Old-school soul from Lee Fields & the Expressions @ Great GoogaMooga instagram.com/p/ZdfFgkOcW-/ 5 hours ago
- I'm at Prospect Park - @nycparks for GREAT GOOGAMOOGA FESTIVAL (Brooklyn, NY) w/ 68 others 4sq.com/10bMrPh 5 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedMusic: If you were a college radio DJ, this was your life. buzzfeed.com/mariasherm/26-… 3 days ago